Grilled lamb chops with yams in plum sauce
Cooking time: 20 minutes
8 lamb chops suitable for grilling
2 pouches Perfectaste Yams in Plum Sauce
24 green beans
200ml olive oil
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper
- Put on a tray and cook under the grill until well coloured, turn and repeat.
Each side should take approx 5 minutes depending on the thickness of the chop.
- Set the lamb aside in a warm spot to rest for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the yams according to the packet.
- Plunge the beans into boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix the pesto with the oil
- Plate your meal and finish by drizzling with the pesto oil
- Garnish with your favourite herb (thyme, parley, rosemary)
Note: frozen baby beans are a good alternative if fresh green
beans are out of season