Urenika Heritage Potatoes - 1kg
There’s no doubt about it - no meal is complete without potato!
Halfords Heritage Potatoes stand apart from other potatoes. Purple-black skinned with waxy rich yellow flesh, their sweet, smooth texture is best boiled or steamed. Truly exotic, they will appeal to chefs and culinary gourmets.
Suitable for: Baking, mashing
Appearance: Purple skin, purple flesh
Healthy & Wholesome
- Potatoes provide exceptional nutritional benefits:
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- High fibre content - not fattening
- Valuable source of potassium, iron, folate, magnesium and B group vitamins
- Potatoes are rich in anti-oxidants
Simple to Serve
- Pre-washed convenience
- ‘No peel’ preparation - so easy
- Versatile and stylish
- Cook gently to preserve texture
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include GST. Pricing, specifications
and availability subject to change without notice.
Delivery to overseas address will be quoted before
payment is processed. E & OE.